The cooking method, known as Sous Vide, has been used by restaurants for ages – and now it’s available for home use. This kind of food cooking method relies on a plastic bag vacuum sealed with the food and then kept in a container full of water, which is heated slowly and uniformly. The results are – obtaining juicy and tender meat. There are two of Sous Vide devices of today – one is a stick type and another one is self-contained units. So, without further ado, let’s jump right into the list.
Best Machines For Sous Vide That Your Money Can Buy In 2018
- Anova 2nd Gen Precision Cooker WIFI (900W) : This precision cooker comes with all types of recipe times, or you can also set your own times. This is totally WIFI controlled, so using your smartphone to control each and every function of it is easy. This is one of the best overall Sous Vide device, and undoubtedly I love this Sous Vide machine.
- Sansaire Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (110V) : This is a very basic Sous Vide device. There is no timer in it. You also have to use your own plastic bags. It can only do the heating part, which can be easily controlled by a digital display and a temperature dial.
- Chef Steps Joule Sous Vide : This device can handle up to 10 gallons of water, in a very small form factor. Can be used in any type of container, and can be controlled by an iOS or Android app. It also supports Alexa voice control.
- Tribest Sousvant Complete Sous Vide Circulator (1000W) : This is a complete all in one set, with easy to use and cleaning features. The timer doesn’t shut off automatically though. There is also a removable rack and the temperature control even can set up to within 0.1 degrees of difference.
- Sous Vide Supreme Water Oven (SVS10LS) : This oven can hold up to 3 gallons of water and can be easily controlled by the front panel. It doesn’t have a pump to circulate the water, so it will be much quieter than many other machines. Instead uses convection techniques to heat up the water.
- Magic Mill Professional Sous Vide Slow Cooker : This cooker is totally worth the extra money, with its easy to use features and controls. It can be easily cleaned and has a glass lid as well. It can cook from just 1 to 72 hours, from 104 to 210 degrees of temperature.